Winning the Science Exhibition!

I never got selected to participate in the finals for the science exhibition for 5 years in a row. Most of the schools in the world have their science exhibitions straight away and who explains the best and brings a good model wins. But the rules are different in our school. First, we have a selection round and then who explains the best and has the best model gets selected for the final round.

Artificial Satellite


All these years I had explained well but I never had time to make a good model. So, that is the reason why I could not get selected for so many years. But this year fortunately I had the time to make my own.  The topic was about the artificial satellite. So I made a  model of the communication satellite. This time I also explained well and also had a good model. So, I got selected to participate in the final round for the science exhibition.


Finally the day had come!!!! I had my model ready and my presentation too.  At the school, we had to stay the full day at school and we only had to bring our lunchboxes [in India, we usually bring our lunch from home] and our water bottles. It took a long time for the judges to arrive but as soon as they arrived, they began to start assessing every model. There were a lot of models that were better than mine. But they lacked explaining. Mine was good. So, my overall marks were 8 for 10 which was good enough to get me the 3rd prize. I was shocked to hear my name being called ‘Aayush Anand gets 3rd prize’. I was so happy to hear my name on the stage.  That day was the happiest day of my life.

Comments

  1. Congrats. Following dad's footsteps. Well done. More to come. Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Aayush! And the satellite looks lovely. Good luck and waiting to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Effort. Keep Writing. Keep Reading. Long way to go. My Best Wishes. 👍👏👌😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened?

Examophobia!